Please be sure to complete all critical instructions.
- Read all emails (personal account and NYU account) and January Term 2016 blog posts!
- Activate your NYU NetID and NYU e-mail
- Apply for your I-20 form (due November 15–international students only)
- Register for courses (beginning October 15)
- Apply for University housing (due December 1)
- Pay your NYU bill (due December 7)
- Submit financial aid documents to NYU Financial Aid (due December 7)
- Book your flight to NYC and submit flight details to NYU Traveler
- Find off-campus housing, if applicable
- Submit your NYUCard photo online (see below)
- Register with the Moses Center, if applicable
- Get your book list from the NYU Bookstore
- Watch the January Term Orientation online (coming soon!)
All students must have a NYUCard while at NYU. It not only identifies you as an NYU student, it grants you access to NYU buildings and services and student discounts around the campus and city.
After you are registered in your January course, you can submit your NYUCard photo online and, when approved by the NYUCard team, you can pick up your new card at the NYUCard Center at 7 Washington Place! Please note: You must bring a valid photo ID with you to the NYUCard Center to get your student ID. The online photo ID submission will reopen in January.
Photos submitted and approved by 3:00 p.m. can be picked up on the following business day. More details and information about photo submission guidelines are available online.